SearchSkip to Search Results
- 8Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 8Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 4Renewable Resources, Department of
- 3Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
- 3Nursing, Faculty of
- 3Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
Sustaining the Recovery of Lake Sturgeon (Acipenser fulvescens) in the North Saskatchewan River of AlbertaDownload
Nearly all Lake Sturgeon (Acipenser fulvescens) populations across North America have experienced losses to historic abundances estimated to be > 99%. This species is especially vulnerable to overharvest, habitat degradation, river fragmentation from dams, and is slow to recover due to life...
SSHRC IDG awarded 2016: Spending on experiential purchases, such as concerts or travel, has been shown to increase consumers' happiness and well-being, while spending on material items, such as shoes or jewellery, can subject consumers to stigma and loneliness. Overall, existing research suggests...
SSHRC IDG awarded 2018: This exploratory research focuses on the connection between board membership and art philanthropy in the performing arts (i.e. theatre, symphony, ballet, opera). Art patronage, from the Renaissance, through nation-state promotions of culture is recognized as having...