SearchSkip to Search Results
- 45Machine learning
- 5Artificial intelligence
- 3Online learning
- 3Reinforcement learning
- 2White, Martha
- 1Ahmed, Eisha
- 1Ajallooeian, Mohammad Mahdi
- 1Allen, Felicity R
- 1Anvik, J.
- 1Araya, Ruben
- 41Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 41Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Computing Science, Department of
- 1Computing Science, Department of/Technical Reports (Computing Science)
Technical report TR03-14. Identifying the destination or localization of proteins is key to understanding their function and facilitating their purification. A number of existing computational prediction methods are based on sequence analysis. However, these methods are limited in scope, accuracy...
Machine learning is a branch of artifi cial intelligence that employs a variety of statistical, probabilistic and optimization techniques that allows computers to “learn” from past examples and to detect hard-to-discern patterns from large, noisy or complex data sets. This capability is...
This thesis addresses the challenge of prognosis, in terms of survival prediction, for patients with Glioblastoma Multiforme brain tumors. Glioblastoma is the most malignant brain tumor, which has a median survival time of no more than a year. Accurate assessment of prognostic factors is critical...
Understanding biochemical reactions inside cells of individual organisms is a key factor for improving our biological knowledge. Signaling pathways provide a road map for a wide range of these chemical reactions that convert one signal or stimulus into another. In general, each signaling pathway...