SearchSkip to Search Results
- 14Health status indicators
- 9Economic indicators
- 9Social indicators
- 8Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 5Cost and standard of living--Statistics
- 5Human services--Forecasting
- 10Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 1Ahorro, Joseph
- 1Anielski, Mark
- 1Community Trends Working Group
- 1Gaudet, Wendy Rochelle.
- 1Healthy Incomes, Healthy Outcomes Coalition
- 12Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 7Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Health (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Cultural Diversity (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
The ninth edition of Tracking the Trends presents many new data variables on social and economic trends and provides more detailed analysis than previous editions. It also includes an updated Social Health Index, which is a means of measuring and tracking the overall level of social health in...
The Edmonton Social Planning Council’s flagship publication Tracking the Trends contains the latest data of all the important social and economic trends affecting Edmonton. These trends are in the areas of education, employment, cost of living & housing, income, poverty, and government income...