SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Gow, Gordon A. (Supervisor)
- 1Agnihotri, Sunil
- 1Arazy, Ofer
- 1Curry, Ann (Supervisor)
- 1Gow, Gordon (Supervisor); Wolfe, Mark (Supervisor)
- 7Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 7Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 4Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 4Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Connected citizenry: An exploration of local government social media adoption for community engagementDownload
As social media becomes an increasing part of daily life, we may wonder why this virtual environment has not been used widely for community engagement activities by municipal government institutions. Information and communication technologies (ICT’s) offer the opportunity to expand interactions...
Education has been significantly affected by the emergence of new technologies. Appropriate implementation of technology in education can facilitate teaching and learning, increase student engagement and participation, and elevate student achievement. A major practice of technology integration in...
Literacy learning in playful spaces: Using multimodal strategies to develop narrative with young learnersDownload
IDG awarded in 2011: The proposed research focused on developing and examining digital media experiences at Kindergarten level, to contribute to the area of new literacy practices.
The history of free and open source software (FOSS) spans the better part of 20 years. We are now seeing the principles of FOSS spread to different media - including, notably, to hardware and its distribution models. Recently, the term open source hardware (OSHW) was defined at the 2011 open...