SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1School of Library and Information Studies
- 1School of Library and Information Studies/Digital Library North
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
SSHRC IDG awarded 2012: Our pilot project will address the question of Métis territory and identity via the remains of Métis landscapes in the archaeological record, particularly the material culture and spatial arrangements of known over-wintering sites in the Canadian Parklands, and...
THE EXPERIENCE OF CAREGIVERS OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES IN A PROJECT THAT USED SMS AS A TOOL TO IMPROVE INFORMATION ACCESS AND SOCIAL INTERACTION IN AN UNDER-RESOURCED COLOMBIAN COMMUNITYDownload
The community of El Codito, an under-resourced Bogota community, has a high population density with the majority living under the poverty line. People with disabilities (PWD) and their caregivers in El Codito experience a lack of access to health information and are socially isolated. This...
Using Local and Traditional Knowledge to Define a Digital Library for the Inuvialuit Settlement RegionDownload
The Digital Library North (DLN) project is a research and development collaboration between the Inuvialuit Cultural Resource Centre (ICRC) located in Inuvik, in Canada’s Northwest Territories and the University of Alberta School of Library and Information Studies in Edmonton, Alberta. The...