SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 3Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 3European Graduate School
- 3Levine, Stephen K.
- 2Cummings, G. G.
- 18Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 18Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 15Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 15Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9Toolkit for Grant Success
- 9Toolkit for Grant Success/Successful Grants (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 3Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 2Department of Educational Psychology
- 2Department of Psychology
- 2School of Library and Information Studies
- 1Department of Anthropology
- 1Department of Computing Science
- 1Cockburn, Bruce F. (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 1Dr. Christina Rinaldi, Educational Psychology
- 1Eastlick Kushner, Kaysi (Faculty of Nursing)
- 1Gaudet, Vincent (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 1Gierl, Mark J. (Educational Psychology)
- 1Given, Lisa (Library and Information Studies)
SSHRC Awarded IG 2014: This four year project that will analyse the influential but under-examined feminist periodical Heresies: A Feminist Publication on Art and Politics. Heresies was a quasi-biannual magazine edited and produced by a collective that included artists, art historians, activists,...
SSHRC Awarded CG 2014: "Auto/biography in Transit" is the eighth biennial conference of the International Association for Biography and Autobiography. The conference gathers together the top scholars from around the world who are experts in analysing autobiography, biography and other forms of...
Chickadees produce many vocalizations, including the chick-a-dee call that they use as a mobbing call in the presence of predators. Previous research has shown that chickadees produce more D notes in their mobbing calls in response to high-threat predators compared to low-threat predators, and...
Chickadees produce many vocalizations, including chick-a-dee calls which they use as a mobbing call in the presence of predators. Previous research has shown that chickadees produce more D notes in their mobbing calls in response to high-threat predators compared to low-threat predators, and may...
Dealing with a latent danger: parents communicating with their school-age preadolescent children about smoking - a grounded theory studyDownload
Smoking in youth continues to be an important public health issue. Because adolescence is the key period for smoking initiation, prevention efforts need to take place before the adolescent years. Little is known about parental smoking prevention interventions. The purpose of this study,...
LEARNING THROUGH GAMES Students can develop a meaningful understanding of mathematical ideas through games before they move toward abstractions (Dienes, 1971). Ernest (1986) identified three educational uses of games: gain skill-based fluency, develop conceptual understanding, and refine problem...
Score reporting serves a critical function as the interface between the test developer and a diverse audience of test users. The basic requirements for score reporting are clearly identified within the Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing (1999). However, the methods to achieve...
We investigated the problem of constructing a near-field link budget to wirelessly communicate with high data rate (e.g. 3.125 Mbps) implantable circuitry located few centimeters under the skin using spread spectrum technique. Different methods and frequency bands were analyzed to choose the...