SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 3Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 3European Graduate School
- 3Levine, Stephen K.
- 2Cummings, G. G.
- 18Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 18Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 15Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 15Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 10Toolkit for Grant Success
- 10Toolkit for Grant Success/Successful Grants (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 3Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 2Department of Educational Psychology
- 2Department of Psychology
- 2School of Library and Information Studies
- 1Department of Anthropology
- 1Department of Computing Science
- 1Cockburn, Bruce F. (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 1Dr. Christina Rinaldi, Educational Psychology
- 1Eastlick Kushner, Kaysi (Faculty of Nursing)
- 1Gaudet, Vincent (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 1Gierl, Mark J. (Educational Psychology)
- 1Given, Lisa (Library and Information Studies)
SSHRC Awarded CG 2014: Every summer, the Institute on Culture and Society (ICS) gathers international scholars for an intensive five-day academic conference. Building on this tradition, the 2014 Institute will, for the first time in ICS history, focus its innovative research capacities on a...
The Quadruple Loop (QL) antenna was designed and investigated to deliver a robust body-worn antenna for bio-medical applications. The QL antenna is a very thin single-layer groundless structure which allows for the installation of neighboring electronics and sensors on biomedical device. The...
Exploring Blackfoot Exploring Blackfoot Digital Literacy through the Piikani Cultural and Digital Literacy Camp Program
SSHRC Awarded IG 2018: This project addresses a hidden bias of mainstream teaching and learning, wherein Indigenous and locally-held knowledge is often positioned as the oral teachings of the past, in contrast to the contemporary character of digital literacy. The three-year project takes a...
Framing the difficulties resulting from implementing a participatory management model in a public hospital.Download
Évora, Y.D., Bernardes, A., Gabriel, C. S., Cummings, G. G.
OBJECTIVE: This study aims to address difficulties reported by the nursing team during the process of changing the management model in a public hospital in Brazil. METHODS: This qualitative study used thematic content analysis as proposed by Bardin, and data were analyzed using the theoretical...
SSHRC Awarded IG 2012: Verbs are harder than nouns for children to learn. This research project will test two central hypotheses about verb learning in children: First, in experimental situations, children benefit from co-speech gesture as shown by enhanced verb learning. Second, in everyday...