SearchSkip to Search Results
- 30Roy Berg Kinsella Research Ranch
- 30Roy Berg Kinsella Research Ranch/Journal Articles (Kinsella Ranch)
- 9Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 9Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 8Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 8Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Background Despite ongoing reductions in the cost of sequencing technologies, whole genome SNP genotype imputation is often used as an alternative for obtaining abundant SNP genotypes for genome wide association studies. Several existing genotype imputation methods can be efficient for this...
Kim, Tae-Hun, Oh, Jae-Don, Han, Kwang-Jin, Choi, Jung-Woo, Choi, So-Young, Lee, Hak-Kyo, Stothard, Paul, Jeon, Heoyn-Jeong, Lee, Kyung-Tai, Lee, Jeong-Koo, Jeong, Dongkee, Kim, Namshin, Chung, Won-Hyong, Kim, Hyeong-Cheol, Liao, Xiaoping, Yang, Bokyoung, Miller, Stephen P., Lee, Sung-Jin
A main goal of cattle genomics is to identify DNA differences that account for variations in economically important traits. In this study, we performed whole-genome analyses of three important cattle breeds in Korea—Hanwoo, Jeju Heugu, and Korean Holstein—using the Illumina HiSeq 2000 sequencing...