SearchSkip to Search Results
- 19Canada, Alberta
- 4Child welfare
- 3Juvenile delinquents--Services for
- 2Child care
- 2Child welfare--Services for
- 19Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 19Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 9Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 2Edmonton Welfare Council, Youth Services Division
- 2Kolkman, John
- 1Ahorro, Joseph
- 1Burrows, Bill
- 1Edmonton Council of Community Services
Achieving the Promise: Ending Poverty in Alberta focuses on child and family poverty in Alberta during the post-recession period. Despite the incredible wealth in our province, there are still thousands of Albertans who are struggling to make ends meet. This report shows that more work needs to...
The Family Budgeting Guide is designed primarily to assist low-income families and their counsellors determine basic income needs. It is intended as a tool for efficient budgeting of limited resources, and as a benchmark for those developing or reforming income security programs.
The Government of Alberta suspended the Summer Temporary Employment Program (STEP) as part of Budget 2013. In response, the InterCity Forum on Social Policy (ICFSP) administered a survey to gauge the impact that the elimination of STEP would have on organizations in municipalities across...