SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Synthesis Reports (Renewable Resources)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/RRTAC Reports
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Staff Reports
In a short period of time, the conversation around handling woody materials – deadwood such as logs, branches and stumps – has shifted dramatically. From piling and burning, to mulching and now towards keeping ‘whole logs’ on sites. The changes have led to confusion and this guide is intended to...
Two sites have been established for the study of stored peat. These are located at Evansburg ; Alberta and on the Syncrude Canada Ltd. lease at Mildred Lake, Alberta. Fibric and mesic moss peat and fen peat have been investigated in terms of their physical, chemical and microbiological...
The workshop recorded in these proceedings was organized by the Alberta Reclamation Research Technical Advisory Committee as the first step in developing a Native Shrub Research Program for reclamation. While the importance of a detailed literature survey was recognized and is presently...