SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Canada, Alberta
- 3Poverty--Government policy
- 9Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 8Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Employment & Unemployment (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4Kolkman, John
- 4Public Interest Alberta
- 3Ahorro, Joseph
- 2Moore-Kilgannon, Bill
- 1Alberta College of Social Workers
Achieving the Promise: Ending Poverty in Alberta focuses on child and family poverty in Alberta during the post-recession period. Despite the incredible wealth in our province, there are still thousands of Albertans who are struggling to make ends meet. This report shows that more work needs to...
Co-published by the Edmonton Social Planning Council, the Alberta College of Social Workers and Public Interest Alberta, \"In This Together : Ending Poverty in Alberta\" identifies the need for a province-wide poverty reduction strategy in Alberta. It also discusses how the Government of Alberta...
Developing a comprehensive strategy to reduce if not eliminate poverty in Alberta.