ERA users may experience an intermittent Deposit/Save error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue. When the work is completed, we'll remove this notice.
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Krogman, Naomi
- 2Armstrong, Glen W.
- 2Freeman, Milton M.R.
- 2Hudson, Robert J.
- 2Prepas, E.
- 2Ross, Monique
- 15Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 15Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Staff Papers (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
One of the guiding themes for forest management policy throughout much of North America is sustained yield. The basic premise behind this theme is that a constant or non-declining flow of services from the forest is socially desirable. Unfortunately, the act of capturing the benefits of this...
Project Report 1999-14
Project Report 2001-25