SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Krogman, Naomi
- 2Armstrong, Glen W.
- 2Freeman, Milton M.R.
- 2Hudson, Robert J.
- 2Prepas, E.
- 2Ross, Monique
- 15Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 15Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Staff Papers (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
Previous studies suggest that management intensity zoning systems, such as the triad approach, could allow Canada’s forest industry to maintain or increase timber harvest levels while simultaneously reducing its environmental impact. In most such studies, the zones are exogenously specified. In...