SearchSkip to Search Results
Subject / Keyword
- 8Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- 2Hyperactive children
- 1Attention in children
- 1Attention-deficit-disordered children--Treatment
- 1Fetal alcohol syndrome--Diagnosis
- 1Hyperactive children--Family relationships
Author / Creator / Contributor
- 1Abele-Webster, Lynne
- 1Janzen, Troy.
- 1Layman, Mellisa M.
- 1Meiers, Gary Jack.
- 1Mulcahy, Robert Francis.
- 1Panich, Darrell James.
Sensory processing and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorderDownload
Although sensory processing abnormalities and attention deficits are both used in the diagnosis of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD), their relationship has not previously been explored in children with FASD. A very low correlation between sensory processing, measured by the total and...
1 - 8 of 8