SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Aoyagi, Yukitoshi
- 1Bell, Rhonda C.
- 1Blair, Steven N.
- 1Buchanan, Yvonne Lee.
- 1Craig, Cora L.
- 1Croteau, Karen A.
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Nursing, Faculty of
- 1Nursing, Faculty of/Chronicity
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Rowe, David A., Tudor-Locke, Catrine, Hatano, Yoshiro, Schmidt, Michael D., Gardner, Andrew W., Croteau, Karen A., Ewald, Ben, Craig, Cora L., Rogers, Laura Q., Lutes, Lesley D., Bell, Rhonda C., Aoyagi, Yukitoshi, Ramirez-Marrero, Farah A., Tully, Mark A., Matsudo, Sandra M., Blair, Steven N., De Bourdeaudhuij, Ilse
Older adults and special populations (living with disability and/or chronic illness that may limit mobility and/or physical endurance) can benefit from practicing a more physically active lifestyle, typically by increasing ambulatory activity. Step counting devices (accelerometers and pedometers)...
Lower urinary tract symptoms and falls risk among older women receiving home support: A prospective cohort study.Download
Background Although lower urinary tract symptoms have been associated with falls, few studies have been undertaken to understand this relationship in vulnerable community dwelling older adults. The purpose of this study was to describe the relationship over time of falls risk and lower urinary...