SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Acute Disease
- 1Adrenergic beta-Agonists
- 1Advanced education
- 1Anti-Asthmatic Agents
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Economics, Department of
- 1Economics, Department of/Journal Articles (Economics)
- 1Emergency Medicine, Department of
- 1Emergency Medicine, Department of/Reviews (Emergency Medicine)
This essay comments on Stuart Henry’s important contribution to our thinking about the administration of interdisciplinary programs. Though I quibble with a few of the arguments he makes in the last volume of Issues, I focus my remarks on adding to Henry’s suggested strategies for defending...
Governing Elizabethan Ireland: Representations of Colonial Administration in Holinshed, Spenser, and ShakespeareDownload
Traditionally, literary studies on early modern Anglo-Irish relations are largely rooted in the analysis of cultural and national differences between the English and native Irish. My dissertation questions the limitations of taking this line of interpretation, which has produced a genre that pits...
This study explored the following question: How do female educational leaders experience educational leadership? The research focused on the practices of three female educational leaders and explored their perspectives over a period of single school year. I gathered data using one-on-one...