SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 11Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Foundation Competition Workshops
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
Invited PG (stage 2) awarded 2015: The objective of the Canadian Network for Research on Terrorism, Security and Society (TSAS) is to develop the sound empirical data and theoretical insights needed to support effective, legally responsible, and socially engaged counter-terrorism policies and...
SSHRC IG awarded 2015: The research explores how today's screen-oriented young adults perceive the local and situated nature of their early literate development. RESEARCH QUESTIONS: How do contemporary Canadian young adults articulate their childhood experiences of landscape and local...
SSHRC IG awarded 2015 (2014 competition): We will explore how sharing-breadth influences consumers' emotions. We suggest that, compared to narrowcasting (sharing with few others), broadcasting (sharing with many others) changes the perspective, or the lens, through which consumers view their...