SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11Search Filters - Ovid MEDLINE Database
- 9Search Filters
- 8Expert Searching
- 7Search Hedges
- 38University of Alberta Library
- 26University of Alberta Library/Health Sciences Search Filters
- 11University of Alberta Library/Libraries Staff Publications
- 7Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 7Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence (ARCHE)
- 2Northern Alberta Health Libraries Association (NAHLA)
Teaching Health Librarianship with a Very Large Team: breaking the borders of the one-instructor modelDownload
Eleven practicing health librarians taught LIS 520, a graduate course in Health Librarianship, as a large team rather than as a course with one instructor and many guest lecturers. Finding little guidance from the literature of the field, the team undertook a research project to evaluate the...
Eleven practicing academic health librarians at the University of Alberta taught LIS 520: Introduction to Health Sciences Librarianship as a large team. This study evaluated the students’ responses to being taught by a large team and the librarians’ responses to teaching in a large team. Overall,...