ERA users may experience an intermittent Deposit/Save error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue. When the work is completed, we'll remove this notice.
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Food sustainability - Northern Canda
- 2Gardens - Northern Canada
- 1Community Gardens - Arctic Regions
- 1Community Gardens - Northern Canda
- 1Greenhouses - Northern Canada
- 1Raised beds - Northern Canada
This image shows the interior of the Inuvik Community Greenhouse. Some of the raised beds have string or rope lattices for climbing plants. Plants being grown include lettuce, potatoes and rhubarb.
In the Inuvik Community Greenhouse, participants grow gardens in raised beds. This bed has tomatoes, lettuce, beets and kale.