SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Oil sands process-affected water
- 5Naphthenic acids
- 4Oil sands
- 3Canada, Alberta, Fort McMurray
- 18Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 18Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 3Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 3Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
- 1Health Research Data Symposium (2014)
- 1Health Research Data Symposium (2014)/Presentations (Health Research Data Symposium 2014)
A 12m high geogrid reinforced cohesive soil test embankment with 45¯ sides slopes has been built near Devon, Alberta, Canada. The embankment has four test sections: three are reinforced with different geogrids, and one section is unreinforced. The test sections were instrumented with strain...
The effects of pretreatment on nanofiltration and reverse osmosis membrane filtration for desalination of oil sands process-affected water
Impact of an extracellular polymeric substance (EPS) precoating on the initial adhesion of burkholderia cepacia and pseudomonas aeruginosa
Xia, Y., Zhang, X., Mu, Z., Li, X., Wang, T., Qu, J., Chen, H., Li, K., Zhu, L., Wang, L., Liu, Y., Zhang, K., Guan, J., Wu, H., Jiang, A., Yin, G., Xi, D., Shuai, S., Lang, Q., Jiang, Y., Wang, Z., Luo, Z., Xiao, H., Li, Y., Huang, S., Gu, Y., Beck, S., Ma, J., Wang, H., Jing, L., Plastow, G. S., Jiang, Z., Gao, X., Chen, L., Tang, G., Wang, J., Li,R., Li, M., Mai, M., Wang, Y., Wang, X., Zhong, Z., Nie, J., Zhou, S., Yang, H., Yi, N., Li, N.
It is evident that epigenetic factors, especially DNA methylation, have essential roles in obesity development. Here, using pig as a model, we investigate the systematic association between DNA methylation and obesity. We sample eight variant adipose and two distinct skeletal muscle tissues from...
The impacts of ozonation on oil sands process-affected water biodegradability and biofilm formation characteristics in bioreactors