ERA users may experience an intermittent Deposit/Save error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue. When the work is completed, we'll remove this notice.
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Biological gas generation
- 1Gas MFT densification tests
- 1Methane-producing microorganisms
- 1Microbial activity
- 1Mildred lake settling basin (MLSB)
- 1Oil sands mature fine tailings (MFT)
The Mildred Lake Settling Basin (MLSB) is the largest disposal site for mature fine tailings (MFT) at the Syncrude Canada Ltd oil sands plant. Since 1996, MFT densification in the MLSB has significantly accelerated due to microbial activity. Methane-producing microorganisms, known as methanogens,...