SearchSkip to Search Results
- 355Campbell, Sandy
- 8Beaudreau, Diane, biologist, artist
- 4Ivanova, Semenova Polina
- 3Alberta Aviation Museum
- 3Inuvialuit Cultural Resource Centre
- 2Ruben, Abraham Anghik
- 57Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 37Russia, St. Petersburg
- 21September, 2016
- 15Public Art - Polar Regions
- 343Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 343Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 10School of Library and Information Studies
- 10School of Library and Information Studies/Digital Library North
- 6University of Alberta Library
- 6University of Alberta Library/Libraries Staff Publications
This snowplane, built in 1932 by Fudge Snow Sedans of Moosomin, Saskatchewan. It is currently on display at the Reynolds Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin, Alberta (R 2007.005.0001). A Ford Model A engine mounted on the exterior back of the vehicle drives a propeller. The vehicle travelled on four...
"Inuvialuit" and the companion piece "Song of the Inuvialuit" (in the background of the image) were part of Abraham Anghik Ruben's exhibit, Aurora Borealis and the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre, in Yellowknife, NWT during the summer of 2015. "Inuvialuit" is made of Narwhal tusk...
"Song of the Inuvialuit" by Abraham Anghik Ruben was part of the Aurora Borealis Exhibit at the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre in Yellowknife, NWT during the summer of 2015. "Song of the Inuvialuit" was created from "Narwhal tusk (ivory) and Brazilian soapstone in 2013. It is part...
This badge is held in a display about the 418 Squadron at the Alberta Aviation Museum in Edmonton, Alberta. The Royal Canadian Air Force 418 Squadron was a reserve squadron that operated out of Edmonton from 1941 to 1994. The badge, which was introduced in June, 1958, features an image of an...
This artist's statement accompanied Abraham Anghik Ruben's exhibit, Aurora Borealis, at the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre during the summer of 2015. Ruben was born in Paulatuk, NWT.