SearchSkip to Search Results
- 134Campbell, Sandy
- 2Ivanova, Semenova Polina
- 1Bergh, Arne - (Sculptor)
- 1Gimpel, Charles
- 1Iyerak, Alain
- 1Johnston, Mike
- 33Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 11Sculpture - Polar Regions
- 129Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 129Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 4University of Alberta Libraries
- 4University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 4School of Library and Information Studies
- 4School of Library and Information Studies/Digital Library North
The Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research is located in the brown building in the upper left of the photograph. The Institute's substantial polar library is housed in this building. The ships and U-boat in the Old Harbour are part of the German Maritime Museum (Deutsches...
The Arctic Centre is a major polar research organization. The Centre includes a substantial polar library and museum
Sign for Badhusparken or Bath House Park, a beach park in central Sweden. A trail loops through the wooded area behind the beach. Along the trail there are numerous folk-art installations created by local residents. Most are visual jokes or have puns embedded in their titles.
This painting of black bears in fireweed by Dean E. Robertson is on the side of a building on Franklin Avenue in Yellowknife. The painting is dated 2005. It is one of many paintings and murals that are on the exteriors of buildings in Yellowknife.