SearchSkip to Search Results
- 262Toronto Stock Exchange
- 101Hill Times Publishing
- 19Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 15Fyles, James
- 14Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 14Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 251Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 251Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 51Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 51International relations--newspapers
- 51World politics--21st century--Newspapers
- 370University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 251University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 51University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
- 50University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 46Biological Sciences, Department of
- 44Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
Population structure and phylogenetic relationships of Ceutorhynchus neglectus (Coleoptera: Curculionidae)Download
Ceutorhynchus neglectus Blatchley is a weevil that is native to, and widely distributed in, North America. It has life-history characteristics similar to its alien invasive congener, Ceutorhynchus obstrictus (Marsham), the cabbage seedpod weevil. Our study was undertaken to compare the population...
Background Optimal pancreatic β-cell function is essential for the regulation of glucose homeostasis in both humans and animals and its impairment leads to the development of diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is a polygenic disease aggravated by environmental factors such as low physical activity or a...
SFM Network Research Note Series No. 2