SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4108Hill Times Publishing
- 3784Toronto Stock Exchange
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 2544Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 2142Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1039Ward, Meghan
- 3253Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3119Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 960Lithic tools
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9474University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3607University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2635Anthropology, Department of
- 2627Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
I bet I’ll remember “biochemistry” – Meta-memory as a function of lexical features and language backgroundDownload
Previous research has shown that people are more likely to remember positive and negative words compared to neutral words. The present study investigates whether participants with varying language backgrounds would differentially remember words based on the words’ lexical feature of valence. In a...
Indonesian has two prefixes which express a range of semantic functions (e.g. agent, instrument, patient). One prefix, PEN-, has six allomorphs (peng-, peny-, pe-, pen-, pem-, penge-). A second prefix, PE-, is described as having similar form and meaning as pe-. In this study, we used...