SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 2Lombardi, Naldo Luis.
- 2Novella, Cecilia.
- 1Agawu-Kakraba, Benjamin
- 1Alonso Zarza, Ana M.
- 1Alonso, José M.
- 2Cortázar, Julio--Criticism and interpretation
- 2Edmonton, Alberta
- 2Hispanic Community
- 2Indigenous peoples
- 2Programa Nosotros
- 22Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 22Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 4Modern Languages and Cultural Studies, Department of
- 3University of Alberta Libraries
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Racism (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
Submitted on April 27, 2013 in fulfillment of the degree of BA Honours Romance Languages; Supervisor: Dr. Victoria Ruétalo
Traducción del artículo: Redfield RJ (2012) “Why Do We Have to Learn This Stuff?”—A New Genetics for 21st Century Students. PLoS Biol 10(7): e1001356. doi:10.1371/journal.pbio.1001356 Copyright: © 2012 Rosemary J. Redfield. Este es un artículo de acceso libre distribuido bajo los términos de...
The Nosotros television programme has existed in Edmonton, Alberta (Canada) since 1982 and has been broadcasting hour-long shows on Shaw Television. The programme, founded by Lito Azócar, represents the views, history and memory of local Latin American communities in Alberta. In keeping with its...
This file is a Spanish transcription of Programa Nosotros Episode #11 created for Professor Ann de Leon's course Spanish 405 at the University of Alberta in the fall of 2016 as part of the community service learning portion. The television episode aired on March 21, 1993.
This file is a Spanish transcription of Programa Nosotros Episode entitled Salud or Health created for Professor Ann de Leon's course Spanish 405 at the University of Alberta in the fall of 2016 as part of the community service learning portion. The television episode aired on April 29, 1990.