SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Kathleen Neufeld
- 3Barbara Anne Baillie
- 3Beverly Anne Mennie
- 3Chen, Ke
- 3Norbert Michael Krumins
- 3Richard Michael Manley-Tannis
- 21096Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21096Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 75St. Stephen's College
- 44St. Stephen's College/Department of Psychotherapy and Spirituality (St. Stephen's College)
- 21St. Stephen's College/Department of Theology-MTS (St. Stephen's College)
- 10St. Stephen's College/Department of Theology-DMin (St. Stephen's College)
My research aims to add diversity to our understanding of the forcible relocation of Nikkei, or people of Japanese descent, in Canada during World War II. Previous historical examinations presented a seemingly monolithic experience of Canadian Nikkei during the community's forcible relocation....
Contraction fatigue and motor unit overlap in the tibialis anterior during different intensities of interleaved electrical stimulationDownload
Interleaved neuromuscular electrical stimulation (iNMES), which involves alternating stimulus pulses between a nerve (nNMES) and muscle belly (mNMES), has been demonstrated to reduce fatigue of the ankle dorsiflexors when used with relatively low contraction amplitudes. However, the amount of...
Body odour consists of different compounds that interact in various ways with textile materials due to differences in their chemical properties. Clothing made from hydrophilic fibres (e.g., cotton) can be more easily laundered, and odorants more effectively removed than those made from...