SearchSkip to Search Results
- 43Biological Sciences, Department of
- 43Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 22Nursing, Faculty of
- 10University of Alberta Libraries
- 10University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 8Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
A trophic cascade recently has been reported among wolves, elk, and aspen on the northern winter range of Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, USA, but the mechanisms of indirect interactions within this food chain have yet to be established. We investigated whether the observed trophic cascade...
Although the drug problem is more present among men, women are an increasing group and a vulnerable subgroup, since many of them are involved in motherhood. In this paper, the partial results of an ethnographic study on maternal role-related perceptions, beliefs and attitudes are presented, as...