SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
- 2Administration, Inhalation
- 2Adrenergic beta-2 Receptor Agonists/administration & dosage*
- 2Adrenergic beta-2 Receptor Agonists/adverse effects
- 2Emergency Medicine, Department of
- 2Emergency Medicine, Department of/Reviews (Emergency Medicine)
- 2School of Public Health
- 2School of Public Health/Reviews (Public Health)
- 1Nursing, Faculty of
- 1Nursing, Faculty of/Chronicity
Background and objectives Randomized, controlled trials show that regular exercise is beneficial for patients on hemodialysis. Intradialytic exercise may have additional benefits, such as amelioration of treatment-related symptoms. However, the factors that influence the implementation of...
Background The rate of retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) in moderately premature infants has decreased dramatically with improved care in the neonatal intensive care unit. A low rate of this disorder was unexpectedly observed among infants treated with intravenous D-penicillamine to prevent...