SearchSkip to Search Results
- 31Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 31Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 6Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of
- 6Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Pharmacy)
- 3Chemistry, Department of
- 3Chemistry, Department of/Journal Articles (Chemistry)
Exploiting the Enhanced Permeability and Retention Effect for the Targeting of Tumors with 18F-SiFA Polymer NanoparticlesDownload
Over the last several decades great progress has been made in cancer diagnosis and detection. One foundation of this progress has been improved imaging technologies. Among the most promising imaging technologies for cancer detection is Positron Emission Tomography (PET). PET imaging allows for...
Characterization of magnetic nanoparticles as contrast agents and their application for quantitative magnetic susceptibility monitoring of the waterflooding of heavy oil in real timeDownload
Waterflooding is one enhanced oil recovery process used in heavy oil reservoirs such as at Cold Lake in North-Eastern Alberta. However, little has been published in terms of imaging heavy oil waterfloods, mainly due to the similar densities of water and heavy oil, which makes it difficult to...
Fine sand and clay particles arise naturally in diverse industrial and environmental remediation contexts. Organic compounds for example from oil production or oil spills can adsorb on their surface and influence their oil water interfacial behaviors. To isolate the impact of contamination and...