SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 9Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 6Nursing, Faculty of
- 3Nursing, Faculty of/Health Systems
- 2Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 2Nursing, Faculty of/Health Equity
The centrifugal particle mass analyzer (CPMA)-electrometer system has been proposed as an alternative method of calibration for devices that measure black carbon. This system is proposed to replace the current calibration standard of NIOSH 5040. The repeatability and intermediate precision of the...
This study assessed the accuracy and reliability of tooth length measurements through axial, coronal and sagittal serial slices of CBCT volumes; conventional panoramic radiographs; and CBCT panoramic reconstructions to that of a digital caliper gold standard. Samples consisted of maxillary...