SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Huston, C.
- 1Lieffers, Vic
- 1MacGregor, Mike
- 1Mayan, Maria (Supervisor)
- 1Rollefstad, Tanis L.
- 1Stadt, Ken
- 2Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/News Releases (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 1Computing Science, Department of
- 1Computing Science, Department of/Technical Reports (Computing Science)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
Technical report TR09-12. Optimal utility-based congestion control is an optimization approach to congestion control problems where the objective is to maximize the aggregate source utility over their transmission rates. It has been used to analyze Internet congestion control schemes. In this...