SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1 Gut, Ivo
- 1Amidon, Gordon L
- 1Andersson, Leif
- 1Besnier, Francois
- 1Cheng, Hans H.
- 1Crooijmans, Richard PMA
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of
- 1Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Pharmacy)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
A high-density SNP-based linkage map of the chicken genome reveals sequence features correlated with recombination rateDownload
Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
Gut, Ivo, Lathrop, Mark , Muir, William M. , Foglio, Mario , Wong, Gane K., Groenen, Martien A. , Megens, Hendrik-Jan , Cheng, Hans H. , Besnier, Francois , Crooijmans, Richard PMA , Wahlberg, Per , Andersson, Leif
Application of genomics-based tools leading to the identification of markers on bovine chromosome 14 influencing milk production and carcass quality traitsDownload
Genetic improvements in beef and dairy cattle can bring significant advances in satisfying the global food demand, which is expected to double by 2050. Several DNA markers have been identified on bovine chromosome 14 (BTA14), but low mapping resolution prevents their refinement for identification...
Improving feed efficiency has become a top priority in beef cattle production because of the rapidly increasing cost of feed provision. However, because of the expense associated with collecting individual animal feed intake data, only a relatively small number of animals have been tested,...