SearchSkip to Search Results
- 26Campbell, Sandy
- 26Dorgan, Marlene
- 24Tjosvold, Lisa
- 4Chan, Liza
- 3Chatterley, Trish
- 3Chojecki, Dagmara
- 11Search Filters - Ovid MEDLINE Database
- 3Database Searching - OVID MEDLINE
- 2Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 2Canada, Alberta, Edmonton, University of Alberta
- 2Health Database searching - OVID MEDLINE
- 25University of Alberta Libraries
- 18University of Alberta Libraries/Health Sciences Search Filters
- 7University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Collection
- 1Integrative Health Institute (IHI)
Eleven practicing academic health librarians at the University of Alberta taught LIS 520: Introduction to Health Sciences Librarianship as a large team. This study evaluated the students’ responses to being taught by a large team and the librarians’ responses to teaching in a large team. Overall,...
Teaching Health Librarianship with a Very Large Team: breaking the borders of the one-instructor modelDownload
Eleven practicing health librarians taught LIS 520, a graduate course in Health Librarianship, as a large team rather than as a course with one instructor and many guest lecturers. Finding little guidance from the literature of the field, the team undertook a research project to evaluate the...
Finding Canadian polar Indigenous studies in Medline
The polar library community has made much progress over the past thirty years in the development of bibliographic search tools that allow fast and easy access to publications about the Arctic and Antarctic. Many of us rely heavily on tools such as Arctic and Antarctic Regions to satisfy our need...
Filter to Retrieve Studies Related to Indigenous People of Nova Scotia from the OVID MEDLINE DatabaseDownload
This is one of a suite of search filters designed to retrieve studies related to Canadian Indigenous Peoples from the OVID MEDLINE Database. This filter is specific to Nova Scotia.
Filter to Retrieve Articles Related to Indigenous Peoples of New Brunswick from the OVID MEDLINE DatabaseDownload
This is one of a suite of search filters designed to retrieve studies related to Canadian Indigenous Peoples from the OVID MEDLINE database. This filter is specific to New Brunswick.