SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4054Hill Times Publishing
- 3744Toronto Stock Exchange
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 2544Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 2142Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1039Ward, Meghan
- 3215Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3081Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 960Lithic tools
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21238Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9367University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3568University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2635Anthropology, Department of
- 2627Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
Background: Cancer-associated venous thromboembolism (VTE) is associated with significant morbidity and mortality. Cancer patients are at higher risk of VTE recurrence despite anticoagulation and bleeding complications while on anticoagulation. There are some risk factors of bleeding specific...
A Focused Ethnography of Indigenous Women Accessing Healthcare Services in Northern and Rural ThailandDownload
There is far ranging evidence indicating that access to healthcare services is not equitable in Thailand, particularly among disadvantaged populations like Indigenous women. What has yet to be explored is Indigenous women’s access to, and experiences of, the Thai healthcare system. In particular,...
The onset of menstruation, or menarche, during puberty signals girls’ transition into young adulthood and is associated with a range of physical, emotional and social changes. Although the physiological changes during menarche are experienced by all girls, the processes are understood in terms of...
This Cessna 208B Grand Caravan operated by North Wright Airways, flew the DLN research team from Inuvik to Aklavik, where they demonstrated the digital library. North Wright Airways is a family owned, regional connector serving Inuvik, Aklavik, Fort Good Hope, Colville Lake, Norman Wells,...