Download the full-sized PDF
This file is in the following communities:
|Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research|
This file is not currently in any collections.
A description of classroom curriculum development Open Access
- Other title
Teacher participation in curriculum planning.
Social sciences--Study and teaching (Elementary)--Alberta--Edmonton.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Pylypiw, James A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9534060
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:14:02-06:00
Original checksum: b2bf0e8e0d4b53a08fee8d7f73c041ae
Well formed: true
Page count: 190