Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R35H7C00S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The significance of land in the novels of Ngugi Wa Thiong'o Open Access
- Other title
Land use in literature.
Ngũgĩ wa Thiongʼo, 1938- --Weep not child.
Ngũgĩ wa Thiongʼo, 1938- --River between.
Ngũgĩ wa Thiongʼo, 1938- --Criticism and interpretation.
Ngũgĩ wa Thiongʼo, 1938- --Grain of wheat.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Keakile, Kabelo Mosimanegape.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7843926
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:14:57-06:00
Original checksum: 4924cdc8680fa52ed2eaa375668f1c3c
Well formed: true
Page count: 154