Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WP9TH78
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The Aristifats diatreme: a Proterozoic cobalt-nickel-silver deposit, Northwest Territories Open Access
- Other title
Diatremes--Northwest Territories--Great Slave Lake.
Ores, Metalliferous Minerals Other Than Iron and Manganese
Volcanism--Northwest Territories--Great Slave Lake.
Geology--Northwest Territories--Great Slave Lake.
District of Mackenzie, SE
Canada, North of 60
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Blackadar, Donald William.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Describes the origin and mineral composition of the Aristifats diatreme, one of seven Seton age volcanic centres occurring in a linear belt between Taltheilei Narrows and Utsingi Point in the East Arm of Great Slave Lake, NWT.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 14181776
Last modified: 2015:10:18 04:26:50-06:00
Original checksum: af782ac53ea32c7aa06777ceb180b93e
Well formed: true
Page count: 439