Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3000098R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A community development approach for introducing nutrition programs in Inuit communities Open Access
- Other title
Indians of North America--Northwest Territories--Food.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Huggett, Carol A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
Studies Inuit nutrition and formulates a community development model for nutrition programs in the NWT.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8910079
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:26:48-06:00
Original checksum: 2985d3520f2f2788bdc4942f9d58b16c
Well formed: true
Page count: 204