Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32J6881N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Tolerance mechanisms of black spruce (Picea mariana) seedlings exposed to saline oil sands tailings Open Access
- Other title
Oil sands industry--Environmental aspects--Alberta.
Black spruce--Seedlings--Effect of salt on--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Redfield, Edmund Bancroft.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Renewable Resources
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Land Reclamation and Remediation
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4092603
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:00:10-06:00
Original checksum: c131ad7c6f3136ac06d1a574c46b371d
Well formed: true
Page count: 102