Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3N29PF99
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The semiotics of subtext in modern drama Open Access
- Other title
Drama--20th century--History and criticism.
Semiotics and literature.
Drama--19th century--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Horwood, Joanne Eileen.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8800572
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:39:46-06:00
Original checksum: 6f692b5690bef66e3c98a7c66d71c9fe
Well formed: true
Page count: 196