Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3S756P8M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The Libri Carolini and the application of scholarship Open Access
- Other title
Council of Nicaea (2nd : 787)
Learning and scholarship--History--Medieval, 500-1500.
Idols and images--Worship.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Dutchak, Patricia Mary.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History and Classics
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in History
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5233159
Last modified: 2015:10:18 08:29:34-06:00
Original checksum: 92c0a13e05bdf114e7fcf14fd553f10a
Well formed: true
Page count: 125