Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32V2CN5B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A study of mothers' understanding and use of nutrition in peri-urban Nairobi, Kenya Open Access
- Other title
Nutrition disorders in children--Kenya--Nairobi.
Malnutrition in children--Kenya--Nairobi.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Waudo, Judith N.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in International/Intercultural Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11360173
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:47:43-06:00
Original checksum: 83aa96c339a385683d9e33f303ddd7f6
Well formed: true
Page count: 151