Deformation of ice under low stresses Open Access
- Other title
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Sego, David Charles Cletus.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering
- Degree level
Involves laboratory studies conducted on samples of equaxial polycrystalline ice under stress conditions. // "Spring 1980."
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 38080021
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:32:23-06:00
Original checksum: e8e5b0a6f4a41244f9a2c90e20e8e70b
Well formed: true
Page count: 453
Activity of users you follow