Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33B5WH8G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Dechyoo Njik (MIVm-4) and the traditional landuse patterns in the southwestern portion of the Old Crow Flats, Yukon Territory Open Access
- Other title
Land use--Yukon Territory--Old Crow.
Old Crow (Yukon)--Antiquities.
Indians of North America--Yukon Territory--Old Crow.
Excavations (Archaeology)--Yukon Territory--Old Crow.
Dechyoo Njik Site (Yukon Territory).
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5260110
Last modified: 2015:10:18 10:37:48-06:00
Original checksum: 14e697b3189b05c2d153555a3118f93b
Well formed: true
Page count: 135