Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34F1MS73
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
On the musical silk route: piano music of Alexina Louie Open Access
- Other title
Piano music of Alexina Louie
Piano music--Analysis, appreciation.
Piano music--Chinese influences.
Louie, Alexina, 1949- --Piano music.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Chu, Esther Yu-Hui.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Music
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Music
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2480895
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:08:20-06:00
Original checksum: a378d803ec5ce73bc0563f48be90bc0f
Well formed: true
Page count: 71