Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NV99F7Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Environmentally extended regional economic impact modeling Open Access
- Other title
Forests and forestry--Economic aspects--Alberta--Foothills Model Forest region--Mathematical models.
Forest management--Economic aspects--Alberta--Foothills Model Forest region--Mathematical models.
Foothills Model Forest--Economic aspects.
Equilibrium (Economics)--Mathematical models.
Input-output analysis--Computer programs.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Agricultural Economics
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3898163
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:26:34-06:00
Original checksum: 71aaa995b5b8ddcedb9140a47d2814b3
Well formed: true
Page count: 113