Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33F4KW9T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Children living in the shadow of parental cancer Open Access
- Other title
Children and death--Psychological aspects.
Bereavement in children--Psychological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Goodman, Michelle B.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10471969
Last modified: 2015:10:18 07:15:38-06:00
Original checksum: 030f76ef3078760d3618004bf9165114
Well formed: true
Page count: 203