Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FT8DV49
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Abilities related to mathematics achievement in grade three pupils Open Access
- Other title
Auditory perception in children.
Prediction of scholastic success.
Space perception in children.
Conservation of substance (Psychology)
Arithmetic--Study and teaching (Primary)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Blackall, Bettina Mary.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5403955
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:34:07-06:00
Original checksum: 1ec765ecf2de47020c0280994b0e674e
Well formed: true
Page count: 187