Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3BR8MR59
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Casting aside colonial occupation: British imperial history and feminist (re)visions in Cloud Nine and Our Country's Good Open Access
- Other title
Colonies in literature.
Feminist literature--History and criticism.
Wertenbaker, Timberlake--Our country's good.
Decolonization in literature.
Churchill, Caryl--Cloud nine.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Amoko, Apollo Obonyo.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Drama
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6148716
Last modified: 2015:10:18 07:57:50-06:00
Original checksum: 9a3edc089b82b9b7816435c47b807d02
Well formed: true
Page count: 102